Thursday, March 3, 2016

Shadow Joe V. trials.

Ah, trials... the punchline of the justice system.
On the surface, it seems like a perfectly solid idea.
Prove whether someone is innocent or guilty.

The problem is, trials aren't really about getting to the truth, they're about convincing a bunch of people that a person is innocent or guilty, regardless of whether they're actually innocent or guilty.
It's amazing I even have to explain why this is broken, let alone explain my entirely accurate point a dozen times over to a bunch of AI's on Reddit.

Ideally, a better system would revolve around getting to the absolute truth, or as close as they could to it.
There would be neither a Defense Attorney nor a prosecutor, nor a jury.
Just a group of detectives who'd find out the truth, and judge the individual based on what really happened, not on what they can deceive people into thinking happened.

1 comment:

  1. No, no, my lost little cuntroach, you're confused. I know trying to convince your sorry, pussy asses of anything is a waste of time. I really couldn't give less of a fuck WHAT you believe. I simply state what is.
    Likewise, gulping down ED's(or more specifically, EF's) load of bullshit-filled cum is just what your kind does.
    Anything else I can correct you on? It is my job, after all.

    ReplyDelete